NTN 6206lu Bearing
Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
Thrust spherical plain bearings with sliding contact surface combination steel/steel are suitable for heavy single direction axial loads or combined axial and radial loads as well as heavy alternating loads. Rod ends with a threaded shank requiring maintenance are available with sliding contact surface combination steel/steel.Rod ends Rod ends consist of an eye-shaped head with integral shank that forms a housing for a spherical plain bearing.
As a rule, rod ends are available with left- or right-hand female (internal) or male (external) threads. Supplies rod ends with a threaded shank with a right-hand thread as standard.Spherical Rod Ends Spherical rod ends handle oscillating movement and angular misalignment in steering and pivoting applications.
Also known as ball joint rod ends, spherical rod ends house spherical plain bearings. The rod end design supports pivoting within the housing to accommodate misalignment. Rod ends feature an eye-shaped head on a shank.
- QA1 PRECISION PROD HML12SZ Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- 133,5 mm
- QA1 PRECISION PROD HFL12TS Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- 59,900 mm
- QA1 PRECISION PROD HMR12TS Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- This product line wa
- 160 mm
- QA1 PRECISION PROD HFR12Z Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- PEUGEOT / 605 / eng
- QA1 PRECISION PROD HML12T Spherical Plain Bearings - Rod Ends
- 38.2 mm
- 34.6 mm